It's hard on a cold rainy day to drag yourself to the gym. Some days you just don't have enough time to get to the gym and back before you have to get on with other things for the day OR it's the end of your day and you want to get a quick workout in before you head to bed. This 20 minute workout is perfect for all these scenarios. All you need is 20 minutes, your motivation and some space. You can do this workout as many times as you want as it's a great combo of cardio and body resistance training.
The workout consists of 2 circuits. Complete each exercise for 1 minute, once you have made it to the end of the circuit rest for 1 minute and then move on to circuit #2. If you decide to do this workout more than once, rest for 2 minutes at the end of circuit #2.
Put on some great music and HAVE FUN!
Muscles & Mommies Rainy Day Living Room Workout
1. Jumping Jacks (or step-out jacks if you have pelvic floor dysfunction)
3. Static or Pulse Lunges on Right Side
4. Push-ups (on an incline like the edge of your couch or coffee table if you have diastasis recti)
5. Static or Pulse Lunges on Left Side
6. Triceps Dips (use coffee table or couch to place your hands on)
7. March on the spot
9. Glute Bridge
REST FOR 1 MINUTE
1. Butt Kickers
2. Curtsy Lunge Right Side
3. Mountain Climber
4. Curtsy Lunge Left Side
5. Cross-Body Punches
6. Side Plank Right Side
7. Side Plank Left Side
8. Bird Dogs
9. Wall Sit
Remember if you are going to continue and do this workout again to rest here for 2 minutes, otherwise rest for 1 minute and then stretch!!!